Top 10 Things That Are Worse Than Summer in Midland/Odessa
Summer is coming and here are ten things I think are worse than summer in Midland/Odessa.
- Winter in Antarctica - The record low in Antarctica was -90 degrees at Soviet Vostok Station in July 1983.
- Winter in Alaska - The record low recorded in Alaska is -80 degrees at Prospect Creek Camp in January 1971.
- Winter in Montana - The record low in Montana is -70 at Rogers Pass in January 1954.
- Winter in Minnesota - The record low in Minnesota is -60 degrees at Tower in 1996.
- Winter in North Dakota - The record low in North Dakota is -60 degrees at Parshall in February 1936.
- Winter in South Dakota - The record low in the state of South Dakota is -58 degrees at McIntosh in February 1936. But hey, at least it wasn't -60.
- Winter in Maine - The record low in Maine is -50 degrees at Big Black River in January 2009.
- Winter in Michigan - The record low in Michigan is -51 at Vanderbilt in February 1934.
- Winter in Wisconsin - The record low in Wisconsin is -55 degrees at Couderay in February 1996.
- Winter in Wyoming - The record low in Wyoming is -66 at Yellowstone National Park in February 1933.
I could go on and on, as you can tell I hate winter and anywhere that it is cold. The winter we have here even though it is not that long is still too long for me.
Give me a margarita on a beach in Cancun at any time, or just a normal summer day in Midland/Odessa over any kind of winter weather anywhere in the world.
Snow is beautiful to look at on a postcard while sunbathing on the beach!!