Which Businesses Would You Like To See In This Beautiful New Shopping Center In Odessa?
Let us play a little game called 'what's it gonna be?' In this area, we could ask that question weekly. It seems like every time we turn around something new is being built in some area of Midland-Odessa. I came across a beautiful new shopping center currently being built the other day in a great location in Odessa.
When is the last time you drove down east loop 338 just past Kent Kwik? If it has been a minute, let me tell you, this shopping center is going up fast.
So now I am dying to know, what is going there? What's it gonna be? The sign clearly says now leasing. As someone who travels the loop quite often I've got suggestions.
WHAT I THINK SHOULD GO IN THE NEW SHOPPING CENTER ON LOOP 338:
1. an ice cream shoppe (Marble Slab Creamery where are you?) I think we can never have too many and one in this area would be great!
2. a medical spa-let me stop in for a quick facial, I'm sure some ladies would get some Botox during their lunch hour and be on their way! This is an ideal location.
3. food-you can never go wrong with a sandwichery or another similar type quick lunch or dinner spot
4. a dry cleaners-I personally need a convenient new place to drop off my clothes and go!
5. a boutique-coming from someone who loves to shop, it would be disappointing if a new boutique didn't pop up in that location!
Have you seen this nice, new shopping center on your daily drive off of east loop 338 in Odessa? What would you like to see go there? Check out the photos below: