Grand Opening! Spitz Mediterranean Street Food Opening Date Is Set For Midland!
Spitz has been described as Fresh, Flavorful and of course Delicious! And, get ready because it is set to open in Midland. They just announced this on their Facebook page
• SPITZ MEDITERRANEAN STREET FOOD IS SET TO OPEN ON OCTOBER 10TH!
Spitz Mediterranean Street Food will be located at 2101 W. Wadley Ave in Midland!
• WHAT KIND OF FOOD IS SPITZ?
According to their Facebook...
Spitz is named after the vertical broiling method which ensures a flavorful taste. We offer delicious overflowing wraps, rich salads, gyros, falafel, hummus, flatbread pizzas, award-winning fries, a delicious vegan menu & more + a bar serving local craft beers, wine and craft cocktails.
• WHAT'S ON THE MENU?
This a quite a Menu. There is an array of different tastes happening here!
- DONER WRAPS - Flatbread is smeared with hummus then topped with many different toppngs.
- STREET CART FRIES- Our famous fries topped with garlic aioli, feta, onion, green pepper, tomato, olives, and peperoncinis
- REMIX BOWLS
- Your choice of protein, dill-tahini quinoa, tomato, cucumber, roasted corn, feta, harissa, kalamata olives, crispy and marinated garbanzo, cabbage slaw, and lemon herbed tahini dressing.
• BIG VEGAN MENU
Yes, there are VEGAN choices at Spitz!
Wraps, Donner Salads, Medi Bowl, Berliner Bowl, which features Falafel, tahini and dill quinoa, pickled red onions and carrots, roasted corn, tomato, cucumber, cabbage, berliner red sauce, lemon-herb tahini, lavash chips, and sumac. And, much more!
PLENTY OF SIDES AT SPITZ
Sides are definitely a thing at SPITZ!
- Thin Cut Fries
- Sweet potato Waffle Fries
- Greek Salads
- Fried Pita Strips With Hummus
- Crispy Garbanzo w/ Olives
- plus FALAFEL BALLS AND EXTRA PORTIONS OF MEAT
HOW MIDLAND HAS CHANGED LAST 15 YEARS - BEFORE AFTER PICS