Top 10 Most Valuable Sports Teams in America
Sports franchises are the most valuable businesses in America, so who are the 10 most valuable sports teams?
According to Sportico, the most valuable sports team across all sports in the U.S. is the Dallas Cowboys, with a value of $7.64 billion. The New York Yankees are valued at $7.01 billion, which is the most valuable in Major League Baseball.
Here is how the Top 10 sports franchises in America look:
1. Dallas Cowboys - $7.64 Billion
2. New York Yankees - $7.01 Billion
3. New York Knicks - $6.12 Billion
4. Golden State Warriors - $6.03 Billion
5. Los Angeles Rams - $5.91 Billion
6. New England Patriots - $5.88 Billion
7. New York Giants - $5.73 Billion
8. Los Angeles Lakers - $5.63 Billion
9. San Francisco 49ers - $5.18 Billion
10. Boston Red Sox - $5.07 Billion
The NFL dominates the top 10 with exactly half of it, the NBA is second with 3 of the ten, and MLB only has two franchises in the top 10.
In the NFL, the champions from the past two years are at the bottom of all NFL franchises, with Tampa Bay and the Kansas City Chiefs in the bottom 20 and two other playoff teams from last year who have a chance at being champions this year or in the future are also at the bottom of the most valuable NFL franchises, they are the Cincinnati Bengals, who played in the Super Bowl last year, and the Buffalo Bills.