Top 5 Outdoor Patios For Day Drinking in Midland/Odessa
The weather is warming up and hanging out on a patio to eat and/or drink is preferred by most in Midland/Odessa, so here are the top five outdoor patios to do some day drinking.
- The Patio Drafthouse - Located at 2101 W. Wadley, Suite 45 the Patio Drafthouse is aptly named and has a huge beautiful patio to hang out and have a margarita or some Mexican food.
- Cork & Pig Tavern - Located at 7260 E. Hwy 191 #204 in Odessa and 200 Spring Park Dr. #200 in Midland. A little more on the pricey side but definitely a great place to go for a drink and some great food.
- Hopdoddy Burger Bar - Located at 4400 N. Midland Dr. Suite 500 where Grub Burger Bar used to be. Hopdoddy has a great patio with shade in the afternoon, great for day drinking and having a great burger.
- Twin Peaks - Located at JBS Parkway and 42nd Street on the corner of the parking lot for the east side Walmart. Twin Peaks has a huge patio that is also great for getting a beer and grabbing a bite to eat.
- Venezia Restaurant - Also a higher-priced place but a great place to have a drink on the patio which has been described by comments left on their website to be "an oasis from the West Texas heat and dust." They also have a great selection of Italian food.
So there are five places you can find in Midland/Odessa to go have a drink or maybe do some day drinking and enjoy a beautiful patio atmosphere in West Texas.