What I’m Listening to This Week – 7.20.15
Jason Derulo is a dancin' machine, and his music always makes me feel good. I love it when I find a song that makes me feel good and want to sing along, and the majority of these songs do. Enjoy a fun uplifting list of songs.
1. Jason Derulo - 'Want to Want Me'
2. Taylor Swift - 'Bad Blood'
3. Andy Grammer - 'Honey, I'm Good'
4. Walk the Moon - 'Shut Up and Dance'
5. Mark Ronson - 'Uptown Funk' Ft. Bruno Mars
6. Rob Thomas - 'Trust You'
7. Rachel Platten - 'Fight Song'
8. Maroon 5 - 'Moves Like Jagger' ft. Christina Aguilera
9. Fun. - 'We Are Young' ft. Janelle Monae
10. Elle King - 'Ex's & Oh's'
11. George Ezra - 'Budapest'
12. Katy Perry - 'Last Fright Night (T.G.I.F.)'
13. Echosmith - 'Bright'
14. Justin Timberlake - 'Mirrors'