Top Ten Things To Try At Buc-ees
Let me start out by saying that if you have never been to a Buc-ee's, you are missing out. Some people who have never been to Buc-ee's, always say, "what's the big deal about a gas station. Once you walk in you will understand why. Everyone makes fun of me because I get a basket at when I am there. I can spend hours in Buc-ee's
1. Bathrooms: I can't tell you much about the bathrooms because you need experience for yourself. Just know that because have been awarded for their bathrooms.
2. Buc-ee's Nuggets: These are pretty much the staple and trademark of Buc-ee's. They are caramel puffed nuggets that taste like cereal. So good.
3 Beef Jerky: You can get it pre-packaged or fresh from the market. It comes in many flavors. My favorite is the teriyaki.
4. Rice Krispy Treats. Buc-ee's has the best Rice Krispy treats. Every time I go, I get one with fruity pebbles in it.
5. Brisket Sandwich. Ask anyone, you gotta try the brisket sandwich.
6. Apple Butter
7 Salt Watter Taffy: You can by the variety bag or you just your favorite kind.
8. Coolers: Any kind of cooler you are looking for you can find it at Buc-ee's
9.Cookies by the bucket
10. Buc-ee's Merchandise: Everyone should own a Buc-ee's t-shirt or something with the beaver on it. My most recent purchase was a sleep shirt, that has to be my favorite shirt ever!
Another cool thing is, every Buc-ee's is a little different and carries items that fit that area. For example, the one in New Braunfels has a whole river section for everything you need to float the river.