The Top 5 Places For The Best Burrito in Midland-Odessa
If you are looking for the best burrito in Midland-Odessa, there are plenty of places for you to go and get a great one.
- Jumburrito - My favorite at Jumburrito is the stew meat burrito with avocado. It is especially great if you are having a bad day, this burrito will also get you back in a good mood and fill your belly. Jumburrito has several locations in Midland and Odessa.
- Taco Villa - The best burrito at Taco Villa is the ham and egg breakfast burrito with extra cheese. the second-best burrito is the bean burrito with extra cheese and sour cream, now that is good eatin'!! Taco Villa has several locations in both Midland and Odessa.
- Oscar's Super Burrito - pretty much anything you get at Oscar's is good. They have great breakfast burritos as well as lunch and dinner burritos. If you don't know where Oscar's is, it is located at 4306 Neely in Midland.
- El Burrito is also a great place to get a great breakfast burrito or a lunch or dinner burrito. El Burrito also has the best nachos in town, so get you a burrito and some nachos and make it a fiesta!! El Burrito is located on Big Spring St. on the northside of downtown Midland.
- La Burreria - This is a great place to get a burrito as well, they have two locations in Odessa, one at 2511 N. County Rd. West and the other at 3600 Billy Hext Rd. at Eastridge. They have probably the biggest burritos in the Permian Basin and offer breakfast burritos as well as lunch and dinner burritos.
There are your offerings for the best burritos in Midland/Odessa.
LOOK: Food history from the year you were born
From product innovations to major recalls, Stacker researched what happened in food history every year since 1921, according to news and government sources.
15 Ways You Can Help People in Ukraine Right Now
As Americans watch events unfold in Ukraine, many wonder how they can help. Below is a list of organizations responding to the crisis in Ukraine along with information on how you can support their various missions.