How To Know If A Ghost Is Near By
Some people believe in spirits/ghosts, and some people think it's an absolutely crazy idea. People have often talked about seeing shadows or orbs of light and considered them someone from the afterlife. People who believe in spirits/ghosts have all said they have had different experiences. So how would one know if there is a ghost or spirit near you?
According to SWNS, here are a few ways to tell if a ghost or spirit is near you:
1. Sensing a "presence" in the room. So, just a weird feeling someone else is there.
2. Your pets start acting weird.
3. A weird smell, like a perfume you don't wear.
4. Feeling someone touch you.
5. Ominous "symbols" of a spirit. Anything with wings can apparently be a sign of a ghost, like crows outside or even butterflies.
6. Things falling by themselves, like a book falling off a shelf.
7. Feeling a "shudder."
8. Hearing a voice when you're alone.
9. Getting goosebumps for no apparent reason.
10. Feeling drawn back to places that were important to someone who's passed away.
Do you believe in ghosts? Have you ever had a paranormal encounter? I went on a ghost tour in Savannah, Georgia, one time and saw a ghost. Not only did I see the ghost on the tour, but when we went back to the house on a different tour the next day, my camera on my phone froze and wouldn't work. So later that night, we went back to see if we could see the ghost again, and of course, nothing happened. Before we left, I snapped a few pics just in case, and when we got back to the hotel, you could clearly see the ghost in the window.