Five Restaurants I Would Love to See in Midland/Odessa
We have gotten several new restaurants in the Midland/Odessa area in the past few years like Raising Canes, Torchy's Tacos, and Huddle House, but there are still some restaurants we need to come to the area.
1. Applebee's - This one has been rumored many times to be coming to both Midland and Odessa but it has never come to fruition. Some have said the cost of building and paying staff was the main reason, but for whatever reason, this is a restaurant I would love to see in the Midland/Odessa area.
2. Waffle House - This is by far my favorite restaurant to go to when I am in a town that has one. I have even thought about franchising one myself since I love it so much, but I know if I franchised one I would be as big as Texas in a matter of months.
3. Friday's - Formerly TGIFridays now they just seem to go by Fridays, but whatever they go by, this would be another restaurant I would love to see and that was again rumored to be coming to the area. The last time I heard of one opening up, it was going to be in Midland next to Cracker Barrel, but it has sadly not happened.
4. Cheesecake Factory - Another one I have considered franchising but again, I would be as big as Texas in a matter of months and would probably eat up all my profits, but someone should consider putting one in either Midland or Odessa sometime soon.
5. Red Robin - A lot of these restaurants I am mentioning are in Lubbock, but Lubbock is still an hour and a half away. So someone needs to get on it and put a Red Robin somewhere in Midland or Odessa.
There is my list of restaurants that need to be put here in the Midland/Odessa area, if you don't agree, well you don't have to eat there.