Date Night Tonight? Hit Up Any Of These 5 Restaurants In Odessa Perfect For The Occasion
00Date nights are the best nights! A chance to get all dolled up for a night on the town with your better half. Even if a night on the town is only dinner. Any chance for the 2 of you to spend an evening together, no distractions, is enough to recharge your relationship batteries. But what is the one thing that could ruin such an evening? A crappy restaurant. True story. You don't want to have high expectations and then be let down because you both decided on a place that wasn't up to par.
How about some date night suggestions for restaurants in Odessa?
BEST PLACES TO EAT ON DATE NIGHT IN ODESSA:
1. Flair Taverna-2701 John Ben Sheppard Pkwy.-specializing in Italian cuisine, this place is the perfect date night spot, and if you check their Facebook beforehand, you might just be able to enjoy some live music on your special night out.
2. Mi Piaci-2607 N Grandview Ave.-also an Italian hot spot that is very cozy and quaint for date night. Your favorite Italian dish and a glass of wine will hit the spot and the bread. Eat 2 baskets; it is so good. Start the diet next week. It's all about you and your boo. Check out their menu here.
3. Red Oak Kitchen-7260 TX-191 Frontage, Suite 200. Trust me when I say you will want to start with the trio dip and either share the pig pizza, or if you or your lady love salads, the ahi tuna is the way to go. Everything on the menu is fabulous, toast each other with a cocktail, and you will never want your evening to end. Great atmosphere!
4. The Barn Door Steakhouse-2140 Andrews Hwy.-bread and cheese. Enough said. I kid, I kid, but that is what this legendary restaurant is known for. Once you've gotten your fill of that, I highly recommend the rib eye. You truly cannot go wrong with anything here, and save room for dessert. A personal favorite, their famous bread pudding. Check out their menu.
5. Osaka Japanese Steakhouse-4020 Faudree Rd. The sushi is bomb, drinks are great, and you will be entertained with the hibachi grill as your food is prepared right before your eyes. This will be an experience on date night for sure, and you might just make some new friends while seated around the hibachi grill. Browse the menu before you go.