Committee Reveals Top 5 New Names for Lee High School
The committee to re-name Robert E Lee High School in Midland have revealed the top 5 recommendations for the new name.
According to NewsWest 9, the Citizens Renaming Committee has just revealed the top 5 new names for Lee High School.
The names favored by the 23 member committee are as follows:
- Midland Carver Lee High School (15 votes)
- Tall City High School (12 votes)
- Basin High School (11 votes)
- Lee High School (11 Votes)
- Legacy of Equality and Excellence High School (10 votes)
The next meeting the committee will narrow the options down to three and then the options will be presented to the MISD Board of Trustees who will make the deciding vote on the new name..