New ‘Big Brother’ Cast Revealed Ahead of Season 19 Premiere
The cast for the upcoming 19th season of CBS's Big Brother has been revealed. The 16 contestants who'll share a house together this summer includes a rodeo clown, a stay-at-home dad and a microbiologist.
Having a microbiologist -- someone who examines organisms under a microscope all day -- certainly feels appropriate for a show like Big Brother, doesn't it?
The cast members are:
- Alex Ow, 28, eco-friendly marketing rep
- Cameron Heard, 24, microbiologist
- Christmas Abbott, 33, fitness superstar
- Cody Nickson, 32, construction sales rep
- Dominique Cooper, 30, government engineer
- Elena Davies, 26, radio personality
- Jason Dent, 37, rodeo clown
- Jessica Graf, 26, VIP concierge
- Jillian Parker, 24, timeshare sales rep
- Josh Martinez, 23, haircare sales
- Kevin Schlehuber, 55, stay-at-home dad
- Mark Jansen, 26, personal trainer
- Matthew Clines, 33, renovation consultant
- Megan Lowder, 28, dog walker
- Ramses Soto, 21, cosplay artist
- Raven Walton, 23, dance teacher
This is the first entirely new set of cast members in years for the hit show. News of the cast leaked early online, possibly as a publicity stunt by CBS. You can now watch videos featuring all 16 contestants on CBS All-Access.
The long-running reality program, hosted by Julie Chen, features a group of houseguests living together while HD cameras and microphones track their every move. Each week, one person gets voted out of the house, until only one is left -- the winner of $500,000.
Big Brother premieres next week on Wednesday, June 28 at 8 p.m. ET.
25 Celebs Who Voted for Donald Trump