What Does a Beard Get You These Days? Evidently Quite A Lot
We've all heard the old saying, '...that and 25¢ will get you a cup of coffee'. So we were wondering, just what a would a beard get you these days?
A new survey found the average guy with a beard is 34, makes $60,000 a year, is married or in a relationship and goes to the gym a lot. And according to their scientific calculations, the average guy with a beard is . . . really just an average guy.
So we're thinking maybe it's possible the whole beard thing ISN'T a hipster fad. And they're actually just permanent . . . like jeans or baseball hats?
Anyway, check out the six stats they found:
1. The average guy with a beard is 34 years old.
2. He's had a beard for two years.
3. He makes about $60,000 a year.
4. He's married or in a relationship.
5. He lives in a city.
6. And he goes to the gym a decent amount.
Why does it matter? Because next month is 'No Shave November'!