Update – Blessing Box in Big Spring Now Up to 13 Locations
I told you about the "Blessing Box" a couple of months ago and since that time 12 more boxes have been put up in Big Spring.
According to NewsWest 9, Eric Escamilla, the creator of the Blessing Box, created the box for one reason, to help those in need.
If you can drop non perishable items in the box or if you need to take items from the box, that is OK too.
Now Big Spring has 12 more boxes to help out the needy and give those who want to give more places to drop off items.
Here are some of the 13 locations of the Blessing Boxes in Big Spring:
- 15th and Scurry across from Eric Escamilla's office
- Service road in front of Fire Department in Sand Spring before Hooser Rd.
- NE 7th and North Main
- The Chalet at 115 E. 2nd St.
- Goldrush Discount Tobacco on 800 E. 3rd St.
- Isaiah 58 at 107 Runnels St.
- Hwy 87 and I-20 across from Exxon
Any non perishable items or necessities like shampoo, soap, coats and blankets are welcomed to be dropped off at the Blessing Box along with non perishable and canned foods.