Unfortunate Truths With Justin Tate
From time to time, you have to admit that things are the way they are, no matter how badly you wish otherwise. These are some unfortunate truths.
- I should start working out again. But Cheez-Its and Mountain Dew are just too good.
- I should get more sleep. But with 16-hour days, sleep takes up time that I could be doing productive stuff like eating, talking with my wife, and watching documentaries about Bronies.
- I should be a better handyman around the house. But my hand-eye coordination does not mix well with hammers and such.
- I should light a good-smelling candle in the places where I spend the most time. It looks pretty, and covers up my gas.
- I should take more road trips to places I've never visited. I hear Notrees is beautiful this time of year.
- I should take more time to soak in the bathtub. But it's kind of gross being the biggest piece of meat in a grimy bacterial stew.
- I should give more money to Charity. Seriously, she's just trying to work her way through college, and those dollar tips don't go far.
- I should go on another ride-along with the MPD. There's sorrow in knowing that people make bad choices, and joy in knowing that I get to ride in the front seat where all the cool buttons are.
- I should send certain friends of mine to Washington DC. They have the solutions and absolutely 100% correct opinions about everything in politics. Just ask them.
- I should stop typing and start walking. To the bathroom. NOW.