These Things Cause The Most Stress Between Couples Over The Holidays
There is a new survey out that that highlights the top things that cause stress between couples over the Holidays. See if these have ever played a part in your relationship.
A new survey found the top nine things that cause the most stress and arguments between couples over the holidays. They are:
2. Too much family time.
3. Being forced to spend time with your in-laws.
4. Too much time with each other. (That sounds healthy.)
5. Entertaining the kids when they're home from school.
6. All the extra cooking demands.
7. Too many social events.
8. Unpredictable work commitments.
9. Getting too drunk.