Five Things We Do Daily That Causes Wrinkles
Want to stop those pesky wrinkles? Well we have some tips of things you need to stop doing to prevent wrinkles.
According to Grandparents.com, here are five things you need to stop doing in order to prevent wrinkles:
- Squinting. It causes wrinkles around your eyes and the bridge of your nose. So if you wear glasses, make sure your prescription is up to date. If you drive with the sun in your eyes, wear sunglasses.
- Sleeping on your stomach or on your side. You end up with your face squished into your pillow for six-to-eight hours. It can also restrict blood flow to the side of your face you sleep on, which can also cause wrinkles.
- Rubbing your eyes. The skin around them is the most delicate skin on your body, and you end up stretching it out.
- Eating too much sugar. It messes with your hormones and destroys some of the collagen in your skin, so it loses some of its elasticity.
- Being in the sun while you are driving. The windows in your car only stop one type of UV rays, called UVB rays, but UVA rays still get through and damage your skin.
It can also happen if you sit near a window at work. The tiny bit of sun you get walking to and from your car also adds up which is why you're supposed to wear sunblock every day, but most people don't.