Eight Awful Christmas Gifts People Have Gotten From Coworkers – [VIDEO]
A new survey asked people to name the strangest gift they'd ever gotten from a coworker. Here are the best answers.
Our Christmas party is coming up and I wanted to give my coworkers a heads-up on what NOT to buy someone for an office Christmas gift.
A new survey asked people to name the strangest gift they'd ever gotten from a coworker. Some of the best ones are: A box of Hot Pockets, a coupon for a free lawn game the coworker invented and a Christmas ornament with photos of the coworker and his wife on it. Here's how the list went
1. A box of Hot Pockets.
2. A chess piece . . . just one piece, not a set.
3. A fire extinguisher.
4. A coupon for a free lawn game the coworker had invented.
5. A turquoise leather vest.
6. A Ziploc bag with coffee . . . enough to make about one pot.
7. A "Gun of the Day" calendar. (I however, love mine.)
8. A Christmas ornament with photos of the coworker and his wife on it.
20% of people say they plan on buying gifts for coworkers and their bosses this year and 75% will spend less than $25. What's the worst Christmas present you ever received from a coworker?