Demi Lovato Forced to Reschedule South American Tour, Cancel Three Dates
Demi Lovato had to share some bad news with her South American fans on Tuesday (April 10), revealing she would have to reschedule the eight-date tour and even cancel three dates due to production issues.
The Tell Me You Love Me singer took to Twitter to break the news.
"I’m absolutely heartbroken that I have to make this announcement today... due to production issues we have to move the South America #tellmeyoulovemetour dates." she tweeted. "Ecuador, Costa Rica, and Panama I’m devastated we had to remove those shows."
"Truly hate that we have to do this & we tried our best but there were some unforeseen production issues. If you’re unable to make the new dates we will give you a full refund," she continued in a second tweet. "I’m so sorry. I promise it will be worth the wait & I hope to see you. I love you guys so much!"
Lovato spent the month of March touring North America, and her Tell Me You Love Me world tour will resume in Belfast on May 24 and take her through Europe before returning to California in July to perform at the California Mid State Fair. Take a look at the rescheduled South America dates below:
- Thursday, September 20 – Mexico City – Arena Ciudad de Mexico
- Saturday, September 22 – Monterrey – Arena Monterrey
- Wednesday, November 14 – Santiago – Arena Movistar
- Saturday, November 17 – Buenos Aires – DirecTV Arena
- Monday, November 19 – Sao Paulo - Allianz Parque
- Wednesday, November 21 – Rio de Janeiro – Jeunesse Arena
- Saturday, November 24 – Recife – Classic Hall
- Tuesday, November 27 – Fortaleza – Centro de Eventos do Ceará