5 Surprising Reasons Mosquitoes May Bite You a Lot
Subscribe to Mix 97.9 FM on
Are you itching to figure out why mosquitoes love you?
The YouTube channel TechInsider posted this video shedding light on the five things that make mosquitoes bite you more.
- Heavy Breathing – Sucking in carbon dioxide is like sending an Evite for these little critters to nosh on you.
- Working Out – Sure, exercising is great for the body, but the lactic acid is as arousing as an old man with no heirs for a golddigger.
- Drink Beer – well, this is a bummer. A study has found that mosquitoes tend to land you after knocking back a cold one.
- Blood Type – Let’s put it this way. If you wrote on your Tinder profile that you’re type O, mosquitoes will swipe right.
- Pregnant Women – How cruel. Mosquitoes are twice as likely to go vampire on you if you’re with child.
The video goes a little more in-depth about why these are such these factors, but suffice to say that if you’re a pregnant woman with type O blood, chugging a Bud to catch your breath after a long run on the treadmill, you’d be advised to either stay inside or cover yourself in OFF!